Your privacy is important to National Prosperity Life and Health Insurance Company, Inc. (NPLH®). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NPLH® collects, and the ways in which NPLH® may use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
NPLH® may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of contacting us through the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services or communications
- any other information that you send or transmit to NPLH®
Using Personal Information
NPLH® may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website or email communications
- enable access to and use of website services
- supply to you services or information that you express interest in
- send you marketing communications
- send you information about our products and services
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NPLH® may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
NPLH® will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NPLH® may store all the personal information you provide on its servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
This website may contain links to other websites. NPLH® is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any Third Party.
Contact National Prosperity Life And Health Insurance Company, Inc.